Longevity is The Foundation’s Series of Senior Fitness Classes designed to safely and effectively get the 50+ generation up out of the sedentary lifestyle and on to a lifestyle of activity. We focus on improving movement through functional exercise with an emphasis on strength and endurance all while paying close attention to the quality of the movements we are performing. By design, Longevity will improve your physical fitness and independence but also your quality of mind by showing yourself you are capable of much more than you think!
Longevity has its own pricing and its own schedule. Contact Us for more information on finding the schedule that’s right for you!
Try The Foundation For Free!
We have a series of very unique and effective programing here at The Foundation. People of all fitness and experience levels will find themselves challenged on a daily basis to push their bodies and their minds. We start every new member off with a complimentary 45-min fitness goals assessment. The purpose of this session is to get to know you, your unique goals, and to determine if The Foundation will be your best path to success.
During your FREE goals assessment we will:
- Sit down, talk, and do a brief movement screen to get to know you better
- Match up your fitness goals with a Foundation coach who specializes in that area
- Provide an overview of our unique training methodology
- Give you a tour of The Foundation’s premier functional fitness training facility
- Determine if The Foundation will be the best place for you to achieve your goals!
Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the best time for you to come in. We are also happy to help answer any questions you might have about training at The Foundation. We look forward to meeting you!