The Foundation (formerly Quad City CrossFit) Kids Fitness Classes
ABOUT OUR KIDS FITNESS CLASSES
The Foundation (formerly Quad City CrossFit) Kids fitness program is a great way to keep your child active while creating a fun environment for them. Our focus is to improve their health through functional movements while emphasizing strength and endurance, all while keeping them safe. The Foundation Kids gym classes will improve your child ‘s physical fitness, but will also boost their self-esteem. For ages 5-10.
Visit The Foundation (formerly Quad City CrossFit) Teens page –>
KIDS GYM CLASS SCHEDULE
Monday - 10:15 am
Wednesday - 10:15 am
* Classes are held in Strength Lab at the Davenport location.
KIDS CLASS PRICES
1x/ week - $60
2x/ week - $75
Unlimited - $90
* Members recieve 20% off each kid.
Try The Foundation For Free!
We have a series of very unique and effective programing here at The Foundation. People of all fitness and experience levels will find themselves challenged on a daily basis to push their bodies and their minds. We start every new member off with a complimentary 45-min fitness goals assessment. The purpose of this session is to get to know you, your unique goals, and to determine if The Foundation will be your best path to success.
During your FREE goals assessment we will:
- Sit down, talk, and do a brief movement screen to get to know you better
- Match up your fitness goals with a Foundation coach who specializes in that area
- Provide an overview of our unique training methodology
- Give you a tour of The Foundation’s premier functional fitness training facility
- Determine if The Foundation will be the best place for you to achieve your goals!
Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the best time for you to come in. We are also happy to help answer any questions you might have about training at The Foundation. We look forward to meeting you!